Check out Met Market's cheese booth with FRESH mozzarella on these dates: Aug 30, Sept 13, Sept 27, Oct 11.
Not all of the vendors who appear in our handy-dandy vendor list to the right will be at the market in a given week. Remember that produce is local and seasonal; some farmers grow different vegetables (or have cheeses or meats) all year 'round - others, such as berry growers, are only at the markets a few weeks or months.
Ride your bike to the markets!
Our popular courgette-to-corvette car building and racing event.
This event sells out every year - get your tickets now!
- Alvarez Farms - produce
- Cascade Natural Honey
- Chao Chang Garden
- Collins Family Orchards
- Hayton Farms Berries
- Hedlin Farms - produce
- Ia's Garden - flowers, produce
- Kittitas Valley Greenhouse - tomatoes
- Lyall Farms - fruit, sweet potatoes
- Martin Family Orchards
- Olsen Farms
- Present Tense Farm
- Razey Orchard
- Sky Valley Family Farm - poultry, eggs
- Stoney Plains Organic Farm
- Whitehorse Meadows Farm - blueberries
- Youngquist Farms - berries