May 4 to Oct 12
Stay tuned for upcoming events!
Columbia City Church of Hope, Columbia Funeral Home, SEED/Homesight, and Dave Sharp have provided spots for farmer vehicles during market each week!
Not all of the vendors who appear in our handy-dandy vendor lists will be at the market in a given week. Remember that produce is local and seasonal; some farmers grow different vegetables (or have cheeses or meats) all year 'round - others, such as berry growers, are only at the markets a few weeks or months.
Ride your bike to the markets!
- Alvarez Farms - produce
- Bao Yang Garden - flowers and vegetables
- Canales Produce
- Collins Family Orchards
- Foothills Flowers
- Goose and Gander Farm
- Hayton Farms Berries
- Interagency School Garden
- Kirsop Farm - produce
- Kittitas Valley Greenhouse - tomatoes
- Lee Lor Garden - flowers, vegetables
- Let Us Farm LLC
- Little Wing Farm - organic fruit, walnuts
- Lyall Farms - fruit, sweet potatoes
- Mai Garden - flowers, vegetables
- Martin Family Orchards
- Mount Baker Berry Company, LLC
- Neng Garden
- Olsen Farms
- R & R Farms
- Razey Orchard
- Seattle Tilth Produce
- Stoney Plains Organic Farm
- Teng's Garden - flowers, vegetables
- Tonnemaker Family Orchard
- Whistling Train Farm - vegetables, herbs, eggs
- Yellow Belly Farm - honey
- Youngquist Farms - berries