May 3 to Oct 11
Whether you are just starting out in farming or a seasoned producer looking to diversify your business through the creation of a value-added enterprise, Farm King County is here to assist you with all your farm business questions.
Thank you to the Mount Baker Windermere team who has been a great community partner and long term sponsor of the Columbia City Farmers Market.
Featuring farmer stories, recipes, cooking adventures and more.
Stay tuned for upcoming events!
- Alvarez Farms - produce
- Bao Yang Garden - flowers and vegetables
- Canales Produce
- Collins Family Orchards
- Foothills Flowers
- Goose and Gander Farm
- Hayton Farms Berries
- Interagency School Garden
- Kirsop Farm - produce
- Kittitas Valley Greenhouse - tomatoes
- Lee Lor Garden - flowers, vegetables
- Little Wing Farm - organic fruit, walnuts
- Lyall Farms - fruit, sweet potatoes
- Mai Garden - flowers, vegetables
- Martin Family Orchards
- Mount Baker Berry Company, LLC
- Neng Garden
- Olsen Farms
- R & R Farms
- Razey Orchard
- Seattle Tilth Produce
- Stoney Plains Organic Farm
- Teng's Garden - flowers, vegetables
- Tonnemaker Family Orchard
- Whistling Train Farm - vegetables, herbs, eggs
- Yellow Belly Farm - honey