May 4 to Oct 12
Happy Holidays! The West Seattle and Cap Hill Farmers Markets are closed on Dec 25. We'll be back on January 8!
Whether you are just starting out in farming or a seasoned producer looking to diversify your business through the creation of a value-added enterprise, Farm King County is here to assist you with all your farm business questions.
Thank you to the Mount Baker Windermere team who has been a great community partner and long term sponsor of the Columbia City Farmers Market.
Featuring farmer stories, recipes, cooking adventures and more.
Stay tuned for upcoming events!
Columbia City Church of Hope, Columbia Funeral Home, SEED/Homesight, and Dave Sharp have provided spots for farmer vehicles during market each week!
- Alvarez Farms - produce
- Bao Yang Garden - flowers and vegetables
- Canales Produce
- Collins Family Orchards
- Foothills Flowers
- Goose and Gander Farm
- Hayton Farms Berries
- Interagency School Garden
- Kirsop Farm - produce
- Kittitas Valley Greenhouse - tomatoes
- Lee Lor Garden - flowers, vegetables
- Let Us Farm LLC
- Little Wing Farm - organic fruit, walnuts
- Lyall Farms - fruit, sweet potatoes
- Mai Garden - flowers, vegetables
- Martin Family Orchards
- Mount Baker Berry Company, LLC
- Neng Garden
- Olsen Farms
- R & R Farms
- Razey Orchard
- Seattle Tilth Produce
- Stoney Plains Organic Farm
- Teng's Garden - flowers, vegetables
- Tonnemaker Family Orchard
- Whistling Train Farm - vegetables, herbs, eggs
- Yellow Belly Farm - honey
- Youngquist Farms - berries